Motamec 6 Inch Safety Lock Wire Pliers
- Motamec safety wire twister have a diagonal nose for easier use in tight areas.
- Features an automatic spring return for faster operation.
- They are available in 2 sizes and with Motamec annealed stainless steel lock wire to match. (Motamec lockwire sold separately).
- Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel with ground and polished head.
- Cross knurled jaws with wire cutter
- Locking Jaws.
- Standard one way right hand twist
- Used for safety-wiring critical fasteners and electrical connectors.
Total length from end to end: 210mm / 8 inch
Motamec Motorsport 0.61mm Aircraft Spec DTD189 Stainless Steel Safety Lock Wire. Motamec safety lock wire is made in the UK to aviation / Mil-Spec standards (DTD189A), using high grade annealed stainless steel. This lock wire is suitable for use in motorsport and aircraft applications. Motamec Lock wire twist pliers are also available to compliment the Motamec high quality lock wire range.
- Made in the UK
- Size 0.61MM
- Quantity 250 GRAMS
- Air Craft Spec DTD189A is a British Ministry specification (Mil-Spec), internationally known throughout the aerospace industry.
- Material Annealed Stainless Steel
Stainless steel locking wire used for safety wiring of nuts, bolts, turnbuckles to prevent lossing through vibrations. As used in aerospace and motorsport. High strength, high melting point and wide range of operating temperatures. Supplied in a compact dispensing tub with belt clip.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £11.62 Incl. Tax: £13.95